On the weekend 16-18 April 2023 together with PJAIT Game Lab, POLYGON and Ziemniaki Foundation we organized a Game Jam. We received 57 registrations, hosted around 20 participants on-site in PJAIT in Warsaw and around 20 participants on-line form all-over-the- world.
The idea was to create game-prototypes inspired by EmCliC research.
As a result of28 hours of work we received 10 submissions, which you can see and play here: https://itch.io/jam/emclic/entries.
5 games out of 10 were chosen due to their different features and are going to be part of an art exhibition curated by Ziemnaki I, titled “How Do You Feel?” at the Dom Kultury Ochota in Warsaw, Poland on May 19th, 2023.
The winning games are:
- Best Gameplay: Heat Panic!
- Best Aesthetics: The Environmentalist Farmer
- Best Aesthetics: Birbo Inc.
- Best Theme: Sizzli’n City
- Polygon’s Choice: Go Granny
- People’s Choice: Go Granny
Picture: courtesy of PJAIT Game Lab